Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
Active Perl Community Edition
ActivePerl is the leading commercial-grade distribution of the open source Perl scripting language. Download ActivePerl Community Edition free binaries for your development projects and internal deployments.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install Active Perl Community Edition, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ActivePerl
This package has no dependencies.
|Active Perl Community Edition 188.8.131.52||206||Sunday, January 22, 2012|
|Active Perl Community Edition 184.108.40.206||16||Sunday, January 22, 2012|
|Active Perl Community Edition 5.14.2||16||Thursday, January 19, 2012|
Discussion for the Active Perl Community Edition Package
- This discussion is only about Active Perl Community Edition and the Active Perl Community Edition package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Active Perl Community Edition, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.