Downloads of v 0.12.2
Compass is an open-source CSS Authoring Framework.
* Experience cleaner markup without presentational classes.
* It’s chock full of the web’s best reusable patterns.
* It makes creating sprites a breeze.
* Compass mixins make CSS3 easy.
* Create beautiful typographic rhythms.
* Download and create extensions with ease.
To install Compass, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Compass
Scott Davis, Eric Meyer, Brandon Mathis, Anthony Short
- ruby (≥ 1.8.7)
|Compass 0.12.2||3631||Thursday, September 13, 2012|
Discussion for the Compass Package
- This discussion is only about Compass and the Compass package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Compass, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.