Downloads of v 3.2
DRKSpider will navigate a web site from a given URL, checking internal (and external) links, style sheets, images and other files. Broken links will be reported and the sitemap displayed in a tree control. You will be able to export the sitemap to a plain text file for submitting to Google, Yahoo and other search engines.
To install DRKSpider, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst DRKSpider
Leandro H. Fern�ndez
This package has no dependencies.
|DRKSpider 3.2||63||Friday, May 25, 2012|
Discussion for the DRKSpider Package
- This discussion is only about DRKSpider and the DRKSpider package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DRKSpider, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.