Downloads of v 0.0.5
ConEmu is a beast to configure with reasonable defaults.
It is hands down the best terminal Windows has to offer, but its configuration
abilities are overwhelming. It also has a rather peculiar set of defaults, that
can make keyboard usage quite odd.
This pkg removes the pain.
- Use of SourceCodePro terminal font
- One admin PowerShell tab, one non-admin PowerShell tab, one Git Bash tab
- Uses Chris Kempson's base16 color scheme for hackers
- Uses long console output buffer height to ensure capturing all terminal output
from long running scripts
- Smaller window chrome to save on screen real estate
- Auto-updates enabled
- Support for Ruby ANSI escape sequences through ConEmuHk
- Block cursor
- A simplified status bar
- Sane key bindings that are consistent with other applications, for instance
- Windows + # are not hijacked, and Alt-1 through Alt-0 can switch tabs
- Ctrl-Tab cycles all tabs and current tab is always previewd
- Ctrl-W / Ctrl-F4 closes a tab
- Alt-Space shows ConEmu System menu
- Ctrl-T / Ctrl-N / Ctrl-Shift-N to create new tabs (mimicking Chrome)
- Ctrl-Shift-P to show tab context menu (mimicking Sublime)
- F11 full screen
- Ctrl-V pastes entire clipboard without prompting
- Full mouse and keyboard selection support
- Dim window on inactive
I'm sure there are a couple of other minor tweaks that were dialed in as well.
To install EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.5||1512||Tuesday, July 16, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.5-alpha||55||Tuesday, July 16, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.4||50||Tuesday, July 16, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.3||143||Tuesday, June 4, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.2||56||Monday, June 3, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.1||53||Monday, June 3, 2013|
Discussion for the EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig Package
- This discussion is only about EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig and the EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.