Downloads of v 3.0.3367.1
Far Manager is a program for managing files and archives in Windows operating systems. Far Manager works in text mode and provides a simple and intuitive interface for performing most of the necessary actions.
To install FarManager 3.0, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Far-3
- Far (= 3.0.3367)
|FarManager 3.0 3.0.3367.1||6||Sunday, May 19, 2013|
|FarManager 3.0 3.0.3367||0||Saturday, May 18, 2013|
|FarManager 3.0 x64 3.0.2779.20120727||231||Friday, July 27, 2012|
|FarManager 3.0 3.0.2779||18||Saturday, July 28, 2012|
Discussion for the FarManager 3.0 Package
- This discussion is only about FarManager 3.0 and the FarManager 3.0 package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FarManager 3.0, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.