Downloads of v 1.0.1
Git-TF is a set of cross-platform, command line tools that facilitate sharing of changes between TFS and Git. These tools allow a developer to use a local Git repository, and configure it to share changes with a TFS server. Using the tools, changes made in TFS can be pulled into a local Git repository, and changes made in the Git repository can be checked in to TFS. These tools can be used by individuals or teams collaborating using Git.
To install Git-TF, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Git-TF
|Git-TF 188.8.131.5230214||457||Friday, February 15, 2013|
|Git-TF 184.108.40.20630108||256||Wednesday, January 09, 2013|
|Git-TF 220.127.116.1130107||29||Tuesday, January 08, 2013|
|Git-TF 18.104.22.16821030||254||Thursday, November 01, 2012|
|Git-TF 22.214.171.12420827||71||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
|Git-TF 1.0.1||37||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
|Git-TF 1.0||41||Wednesday, August 22, 2012|
Discussion for the Git-TF Package
- This discussion is only about Git-TF and the Git-TF package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Git-TF, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.