Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
IcoFX is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. With IcoFX you can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista and Windows 7 files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX.
To install IcoFx, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst IcoFx
This package has no dependencies.
|IcoFx 1.6.4.02||216||Monday, October 29, 2012|
|IcoFx 126.96.36.199||115||Sunday, January 29, 2012|
Discussion for the IcoFx Package
- This discussion is only about IcoFx and the IcoFx package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or IcoFx, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.