Downloads of v 0.5.2.0
Machine.Specifications is a Context/Specification framework geared towards removing language noise and simplifying tests. This package is the tools installer, which puts the mspec command line runners in your path.
To install Machine.Specifications Tools, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Machine.Specifications.tools
This package has no dependencies.
|Machine.Specifications Tools 0.5.2.0||62||Wednesday, January 04, 2012|
|Machine.Specifications Tools 0.4.4.2||19||Tuesday, January 03, 2012|
|Machine.Specifications Tools 0.4.4.1||11||Tuesday, January 03, 2012|
|Machine.Specifications Tools 0.4.4.0||23||Tuesday, January 03, 2012|
Discussion for the Machine.Specifications Tools Package
- This discussion is only about Machine.Specifications Tools and the Machine.Specifications Tools package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Machine.Specifications Tools, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.