Downloads of v 1.0.4
A altered profile prompt function to allow Posh-HG and Posh-Git to function on the same machine. This is based on a StackOverflow answer that posted a profile script modifying a user's powershell prompt to play nice with both Posh-HG and Posh-GIT.
To install Posh-GIT-HG, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install Posh-GIT-HG
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.4||500||Tuesday, May 29, 2012|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.3||66||Sunday, May 27, 2012|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.2||61||Thursday, May 24, 2012|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.1||82||Saturday, April 21, 2012|
|Posh-GIT-HG 1.0.0||72||Friday, April 20, 2012|
Discussion for the Posh-GIT-HG Package
- This discussion is only about Posh-GIT-HG and the Posh-GIT-HG package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Posh-GIT-HG, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.