Downloads of v 220.127.116.1120528
Posh-hg provides a custom prompt and tab expansion when using Mercurial from within a Windows Powershell command line.
To install Posh-HG, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst Posh-HG
|Posh-HG 18.104.22.16820528||579||Tuesday, May 29, 2012|
|Posh-HG 22.214.171.12420526||36||Sunday, May 27, 2012|
|Posh-HG 126.96.36.19920525||32||Friday, May 25, 2012|
|Posh-HG 188.8.131.5220524||33||Friday, May 25, 2012|
|Posh-HG 184.108.40.20620520||38||Thursday, May 24, 2012|
|Posh-HG 220.127.116.1120417||59||Monday, April 16, 2012|
|Posh-HG 18.104.22.16820416||33||Monday, April 16, 2012|
|Posh-HG 22.214.171.12420415||32||Monday, April 16, 2012|
|Posh-HG 1.1.0||29||Monday, April 16, 2012|
Discussion for the Posh-HG Package
- This discussion is only about Posh-HG and the Posh-HG package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Posh-HG, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.