Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
This package installs the DLL for the SQLite SQL database engine in your user path. SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install SQLite, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst SQLite
This package has no dependencies.
|SQLite 126.96.36.199||87||Tuesday, February 11, 2014|
|SQLite 3.8.3||31||Tuesday, February 04, 2014|
|SQLite 3.8.2||147||Friday, December 06, 2013|
|SQLite 3.8.1||111||Friday, October 18, 2013|
|SQLite 188.8.131.52||40||Wednesday, October 09, 2013|
|SQLite 184.108.40.206||473||Sunday, January 22, 2012|
|SQLite 220.127.116.11||43||Friday, January 13, 2012|
Discussion for the SQLite Package
- This discussion is only about SQLite and the SQLite package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.