Downloads of v 1.0.0
Microsoft Kerberos Configuration Manager for SQL Server is a diagnostic tool that helps troubleshoot Kerberos related connectivity issues with SQL Server.
To install SqlKerberosConfigMgr, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst SqlKerberosConfigMgr
Release announcement: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/analysisservices/archive/2013/05/23/released-kerberos-configuration-manager-for-sql-server.aspx
This package has no dependencies.
|SqlKerberosConfigMgr 1.0.0||102||Friday, May 31, 2013|
Discussion for the SqlKerberosConfigMgr Package
- This discussion is only about SqlKerberosConfigMgr and the SqlKerberosConfigMgr package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SqlKerberosConfigMgr, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.