Downloads of v 10.0.1
Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install AdobeReader, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install adobereader
This package has no dependencies.
|Adobe Reader 11.0.09.20140925||13061||Friday, September 26, 2014|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.09.20140924||2908||Wednesday, September 24, 2014|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.09||1791||Tuesday, September 23, 2014|
|Adobe Reader 11.0.08||11798||Tuesday, August 12, 2014|
|AdobeReader 11.0.07||14456||Tuesday, May 13, 2014|
|AdobeReader 11.0.06||11628||Tuesday, January 14, 2014|
|AdobeReader 11.0.04||3977||Friday, November 8, 2013|
|AdobeReader 11.0.03||3858||Thursday, June 20, 2013|
|AdobeReader 11.0.02||1194||Monday, March 18, 2013|
|AdobeReader 11.0.01.20130318||96||Monday, March 18, 2013|
|AdobeReader 11.0.01||536||Wednesday, January 30, 2013|
|AdobeReader 10.1.3.20120712||950||Thursday, July 12, 2012|
|AdobeReader 10.1.3||210||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|AdobeReader 10.1.2||142||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|AdobeReader 10.1.1||140||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|AdobeReader 10.1.0||246||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|AdobeReader 10.0.1.1||220||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|AdobeReader 10.0.1||175||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the AdobeReader Package
- This discussion is only about AdobeReader and the AdobeReader package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AdobeReader, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.