Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
ANSICON provides ANSI escape sequences for Windows console programs. It provides much the same functionality as `ANSI.SYS' does for MS-DOS.
To install ANSICON, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ansicon
This package has no dependencies.
|ANSICON 1.6.4||256||Thursday, August 22, 2013|
|ANSICON 1.6.1||222||Monday, April 29, 2013|
|ANSICON 18.104.22.168||371||Monday, February 06, 2012|
|ANSICON 22.214.171.124||45||Sunday, February 05, 2012|
Discussion for the ANSICON Package
- This discussion is only about ANSICON and the ANSICON package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ANSICON, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.