Downloads of v 1.1
AppHarbor CLI (Install)
The AppHarbor CLI is used to manage AppHarbor applications from the command line.
To install AppHarbor CLI (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst appharborcli.install
This package has no dependencies.
|AppHarbor CLI (Install) 1.1||46||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
|AppHarbor CLI (Install) 1.0||14||Friday, May 04, 2012|
Discussion for the AppHarbor CLI (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about AppHarbor CLI (Install) and the AppHarbor CLI (Install) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AppHarbor CLI (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.