Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you can:
* Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
* Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
* Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
* Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars. See GUI for details.
* Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
* Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
* Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
* Convert any script into an EXE file that can be run on computers that don't have AutoHotkey installed.
To install AutoHotKey, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst autohotkey
This package has no dependencies.
Discussion for the AutoHotKey Package
- This discussion is only about AutoHotKey and the AutoHotKey package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotKey, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.