Downloads of v 1.1.14.03
AutoHotkey is a free, open source macro-creation and automation software utility that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a custom scripting language that is aimed specifically at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys.
AutoHotkey_L is a fork of AutoHotkey which adds a long list of new features and fixes some bugs. Anything that can be done with AutoHotkey can also be done with AutoHotkey_L. Scripts written for AutoHotkey will also run on AutoHotkey_L, with some exceptions
To install AutoHotkey (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst autohotkey
- autohotkey.install (≥ 1.1.14.03)
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.03||734||Saturday, February 15, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.02||298||Thursday, January 30, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.01||254||Sunday, January 19, 2014|
Discussion for the AutoHotkey (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about AutoHotkey (Install) and the AutoHotkey (Install) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotkey (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.