Downloads of v 1.1.16.05
AutoHotkey is a free, open source macro-creation and automation software utility that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a custom scripting language that is aimed specifically at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys.
AutoHotkeyL is a fork of AutoHotkey which adds a long list of new features and fixes some bugs. Anything that can be done with AutoHotkey can also be done with AutoHotkeyL. Scripts written for AutoHotkey will also run on AutoHotkey_L, with some exceptions.
To install AutoHotkey (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autohotkey
#Install-VirtualPackage 'autohotkey.portable' 'autohotkey.install'
- autohotkey.install (≥ 1.1.16.05)
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.05||720||Sunday, September 28, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.04||375||Tuesday, September 16, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.03||179||Thursday, September 11, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.02||14||Thursday, September 11, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.16.01||89||Tuesday, September 9, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.04||548||Tuesday, August 12, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.03||264||Saturday, August 2, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.02||468||Tuesday, July 8, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.01||217||Monday, June 30, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.15.00||795||Monday, May 5, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.04||228||Friday, April 25, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.03||817||Saturday, February 15, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.02||341||Thursday, January 30, 2014|
|AutoHotkey (Install) 1.1.14.01||399||Sunday, January 19, 2014|
Discussion for the AutoHotkey (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about AutoHotkey (Install) and the AutoHotkey (Install) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotkey (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.