Downloads of v 220.127.116.1120225
BareGrep is a free file finding and text searching tool.
Single small executable, no installer
- No installation needed, start using the tool immediately
- Small executable can be run from the network
- Easy to temporarily install and then completely remove
To install BareGrep, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst baregrep
This package has no dependencies.
|BareGrep 18.104.22.16820225||435||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|BareGrep 3.50||54||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
Discussion for the BareGrep Package
- This discussion is only about BareGrep and the BareGrep package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or BareGrep, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.