Downloads of v 0.5.0
Crank is a load testing tool for SignalR.
To install crank, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst crank
This package has no dependencies.
|crank 0.5.0||80||Thursday, April 12, 2012|
Discussion for the crank Package
- This discussion is only about crank and the crank package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or crank, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.