Downloads of v 7.28.1
cUrl is a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, LDAPS, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, kerberos...), file transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks.
To install cURL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst curl
This release includes the following changes:
* metalink/md5: Use CommonCrypto on Apple operating systems
* href_extractor: new example code extracting href elements
* NSS can be used for metalink hashing 
This release includes the following bugfixes:
* Fix broken libmetalink-aware OpenSSL build
* gnutls: fix the error is fatal logic 
* darwinssl: un-broke iOS build, fix error on server disconnect
* asyn-ares: restore functionality with c-ares less than 1.6.1 
* tlsauthtype: deal with the string case insensitively 
* Fixed MSVC libssh2 static build
* evhiperfifo: fix the pointer passed to WRITEDATA 
* BUGS: fix the bug tracker URL 
* winbuild: Use machine type of development environment
* FTP: prevent the multi interface from blocking 
* uniformly use AM_CPPFLAGS, avoid deprecated INCLUDES
* httpcustomheader.c: free the headers after use
* fix >2000 bytes POST over NTLM-using proxy 
* redirects to URLs with fragments 
* don't send '#' fragments when using proxy 
* OpenSSL: show full issuer string 
* fix HTTP auth regression 
* CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST: stop supporting the 1 value 
* ftp: EPSV-disable fix over SOCKS 
* Digest: Add microseconds into nounce calculation 
* SCP/SFTP: improve error code used for send failures
* SSL: Several SSL-backend related fixes
* removed the notorious "additional stuff not fine" debug output
* OpenSSL: Disable SSL/TLS compression - avoid the "CRIME" attack
* FILE: Make upload-writes unbuffered
* custom memory callbacks failure with HTTP proxy (and more) 
* TFTP: handle resends
* autoconf: don't force-disable compiler debug option
* winbuild: Fix PDB file output 
* test2032: spurious failure caused by premature termination 
* memory leak: CURLOPT_RESOLVE with multi interface 
This release includes the following known bugs:
* see docs/KNOWN_BUGS (http://curl.haxx.se/docs/knownbugs.html)
This package has no dependencies.
|cURL 7.28.1||6312||Tuesday, December 04, 2012|
|cURL 7.25.0||1035||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|cURL 18.104.22.16820225||128||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|cURL 7.23.1||132||Wednesday, December 14, 2011|
|cURL 7.22.0||92||Friday, October 14, 2011|
|cURL 7.21.7||83||Friday, October 14, 2011|
Discussion for the cURL Package
- This discussion is only about cURL and the cURL package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or cURL, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.