Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
dotPeek is a new free .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of ReSharper, dotTrace, and dotCover for .NET developers.
To install dotPeek, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst dotPeek
This package has no dependencies.
|dotPeek 18.104.22.168||572||Thursday, October 03, 2013|
|dotPeek 22.214.171.12444||1456||Saturday, October 27, 2012|
|dotPeek 126.96.36.19901||418||Thursday, January 26, 2012|
Discussion for the dotPeek Package
- This discussion is only about dotPeek and the dotPeek package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or dotPeek, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.