Downloads of v 4.0
FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and even downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. Putting the super-efficient UI aside, it's also got a full-featured command-line interface and scripting engine for all sorts of automation. Anything is possible.
To install FileBot, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst filebot
This package has no dependencies.
|FileBot 4.0||229||Monday, March 03, 2014|
|FileBot 3.8||370||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|FileBot 3.6||222||Friday, April 12, 2013|
|FileBot 3.5||119||Wednesday, March 20, 2013|
|FileBot 3.4||184||Tuesday, February 12, 2013|
|FileBot 3.3||115||Friday, January 18, 2013|
|FileBot 3.2||104||Friday, December 14, 2012|
|FileBot 3.1||82||Friday, November 23, 2012|
Discussion for the FileBot Package
- This discussion is only about FileBot and the FileBot package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FileBot, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.