Downloads of v 3.8
FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. Plus there's a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
To install FileBot, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst filebot
|FileBot 3.8||109||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|FileBot 3.6||202||Friday, April 12, 2013|
|FileBot 3.5||99||Wednesday, March 20, 2013|
|FileBot 3.4||166||Tuesday, February 12, 2013|
|FileBot 3.3||91||Friday, January 18, 2013|
|FileBot 3.2||81||Friday, December 14, 2012|
|FileBot 3.1||67||Friday, November 23, 2012|
Discussion for the FileBot Package
- This discussion is only about FileBot and the FileBot package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FileBot, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.