Downloads of v 3.5.3
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
To install FileZilla, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst filezilla
This package has no dependencies.
|FileZilla 220.127.116.11||180||Saturday, May 11, 2013|
|FileZilla 18.104.22.168||1404||Friday, December 21, 2012|
|FileZilla 22.214.171.124||263||Monday, November 19, 2012|
|FileZilla 3.6.0||103||Sunday, November 11, 2012|
|FileZilla 3.5.3||959||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|FileZilla 3.5.2||76||Friday, December 23, 2011|
|FileZilla 3.5.0||156||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|FileZilla 126.96.36.199||86||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|FileZilla 3.4.0||48||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the FileZilla Package
- This discussion is only about FileZilla and the FileZilla package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FileZilla, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.