Downloads of v 1.0.0
This application is a small helper app designed to follow the git credentials API as defined by the Git Documentation. This app just uses the existing Windows Credential Store to hold your credentials. You can see the stored credentials by going to Control Panel > User Accounts > Credential Manager and choosing "Windows Credentials". The entries starting "git:" are from git-credential-winstore.
To install git-credential-winstore, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst git-credential-winstore
- msysgit (≥ 1.7.10)
|git-credential-winstore 1.0.0||473||Tuesday, May 29, 2012|
Discussion for the git-credential-winstore Package
- This discussion is only about git-credential-winstore and the git-credential-winstore package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or git-credential-winstore, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.