Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Git Credential Helper which uses Windows Credential UI prompt and stores credentials in Windows Credential Store
To install git-credential-winstore, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install git-credential-winstore
|git-credential-winstore 126.96.36.199||3518||Tuesday, July 23, 2013|
|git-credential-winstore 1.0.0||624||Tuesday, May 29, 2012|
Discussion for the git-credential-winstore Package
- This discussion is only about git-credential-winstore and the git-credential-winstore package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or git-credential-winstore, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.