Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Git Credential Storage Tool for Windows
A credential storage tool for Git that stores your credentials in the built-in Windows Credential Store
To install Git Credential Storage Tool for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst git-credential-winstore
|Git Credential Storage Tool for Windows 18.104.22.168||0||Monday, December 09, 2013|
|git-credential-winstore 22.214.171.124||459||Tuesday, July 23, 2013|
|git-credential-winstore 1.0.0||590||Tuesday, May 29, 2012|
Discussion for the Git Credential Storage Tool for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about Git Credential Storage Tool for Windows and the Git Credential Storage Tool for Windows package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Git Credential Storage Tool for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.