Downloads of v 2.47.3
Git Extensions is the only graphical user interface for Git that allows you control Git without using the commandline. It comes with a manual and video tutorials to get you started quickly.
To install GitExtensions, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst gitextensions
|GitExtensions 2.47.3||236||Sunday, November 17, 2013|
|GitExtensions 2.47.1||39||Friday, November 15, 2013|
|GitExtensions 2.47||101||Saturday, November 09, 2013|
|GitExtensions 2.46||1476||Thursday, June 27, 2013|
|GitExtensions 2.45||45||Wednesday, June 26, 2013|
|GitExtensions 2.44||825||Tuesday, February 19, 2013|
|GitExtensions 2.43||501||Thursday, November 01, 2012|
|GitExtensions 2.42||50||Monday, October 29, 2012|
|GitExtensions 2.41||181||Sunday, September 23, 2012|
|GitExtensions 2.40||154||Sunday, August 19, 2012|
|GitExtensions 2.33||172||Friday, June 08, 2012|
|GitExtensions 2.32||49||Friday, May 25, 2012|
|GitExtensions 2.28||301||Tuesday, December 13, 2011|
Discussion for the GitExtensions Package
- This discussion is only about GitExtensions and the GitExtensions package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitExtensions, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.