Downloads of v 1.2
GitPad - This single executable allows you to use Notepad as your editor any time Git requires one (commits, interactive rebase, etc).
To install GitPad, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst gitpad
|GitPad 1.2||167||Friday, February 03, 2012|
Discussion for the GitPad Package
- This discussion is only about GitPad and the GitPad package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitPad, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.