Downloads of v 0.19.2
git-tfs is a two-way bridge between a TFS server and a local git repository, similar to git-svn. It fetches TFS changesets into a git repository, and lets you push your updates back to TFS.
To install GitTfs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst gittfs
* Fix `--no-build-default-comment` (#491)
* Use a workitems mapping file during export to convert work items ids (#498)
* Add `-I` option to let git-tfs find the good tfs remote to use (#504)
* Warn on some commands if version of git used is 1.8.4 (#489)
* Give more help when running list-remote-branches command on why some branches could not be displayed (#499)
* reset-remote : add a '--force' option when current commit does not belong to a remote or to the good one (#503)
* rcheckin : correct fail to checkin if changeset has been fetched when using `--quick` and `--autorebase` options (#501)
|GitTfs 0.19.2||894||Monday, December 02, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.19.1||157||Wednesday, November 20, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.19.0||17||Wednesday, November 20, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.18.99.0||13||Wednesday, November 20, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.18.0||898||Friday, July 26, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.17.1.1||1171||Tuesday, April 02, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.17.1||78||Monday, April 01, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.16.1||933||Friday, December 07, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.16.0||61||Thursday, December 06, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.15.0||744||Tuesday, September 11, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.14.0||881||Thursday, May 24, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.13.0.20120225||599||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.13.0||76||Thursday, February 23, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.12.1.1||112||Wednesday, November 30, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.12.1||67||Tuesday, November 29, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.12||111||Tuesday, September 06, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.11||139||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the GitTfs Package
- This discussion is only about GitTfs and the GitTfs package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitTfs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.