Downloads of v 0.15.0
git-tfs is a two-way bridge between TFS and git, similar to git-svn. It fetches TFS commits into a git repository, and lets you push your updates back to TFS.
To install GitTfs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst gittfs
|GitTfs 0.17.1.1||549||Tuesday, April 02, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.17.1||24||Monday, April 01, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.16.1||877||Friday, December 07, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.16.0||30||Thursday, December 06, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.15.0||704||Tuesday, September 11, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.14.0||843||Thursday, May 24, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.13.0.20120225||555||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.13.0||43||Thursday, February 23, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.12.1.1||79||Wednesday, November 30, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.12.1||27||Tuesday, November 29, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.12||73||Tuesday, September 06, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.11||99||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the GitTfs Package
- This discussion is only about GitTfs and the GitTfs package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitTfs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.