Downloads of v 2.6.1
Mercurial is a free, distributed source control management tool. It efficiently handles projects of any size and offers an easy and intuitive interface.
To install Mercurial, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst hg
This package has no dependencies.
|Mercurial 2.6.1||18||Thursday, May 16, 2013|
|Mercurial 2.6||61||Monday, May 06, 2013|
|Mercurial 2.5.4||35||Thursday, May 02, 2013|
|Mercurial 2.5.2||366||Monday, March 04, 2013|
|Mercurial 2.5.1||169||Tuesday, February 12, 2013|
|Mercurial 2.5.0||67||Monday, February 04, 2013|
|Mercurial 2.4.2||174||Tuesday, January 08, 2013|
|Mercurial 2.4.1||80||Thursday, December 13, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.4||155||Friday, November 09, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.3.2||234||Thursday, October 04, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.3.1||176||Thursday, September 06, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.3||63||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.2.3||141||Monday, July 09, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.2.2||97||Friday, June 15, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.2.1||113||Monday, May 07, 2012|
|Mercurial 2.1.2||37||Tuesday, April 24, 2012|
|Mercurial 184.108.40.206||847||Monday, November 28, 2011|
|Mercurial 2.0.0||16||Monday, November 28, 2011|
Discussion for the Mercurial Package
- This discussion is only about Mercurial and the Mercurial package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Mercurial, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.