Downloads of v 2.12.0803
ILMerge is a utility that can be used to merge multiple .NET assemblies into a single assembly. ILMerge takes a set of input assemblies and merges them into one target assembly. The first assembly in the list of input assemblies is the primary assembly. When the primary assembly is an executable, then the target assembly is created as an executable with the same entry point as the primary assembly. Also, if the primary assembly has a strong name, and a .snk file is provided, then the target assembly is re-signed with the specified key so that it also has a strong name.
ILMerge is packaged as a console application. But all of its functionality is also available programmatically.
There are several options that control the behavior of ILMerge. See the documentation that comes with the tool for details.
To install ILMerge, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ilmerge
This package has no dependencies.
|ILMerge 2.12.0803||451||Tuesday, August 21, 2012|
|ILMerge 2.11.1103.1||230||Tuesday, December 13, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.11.1103||61||Sunday, November 20, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.4||284||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.3||83||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.2||95||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ILMerge 2.10.526.1||72||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ilmerge 2.10.526||87||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the ILMerge Package
- This discussion is only about ILMerge and the ILMerge package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ILMerge, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.