Downloads of v 1.45
ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing program inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images. It can read many image formats including TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, DICOM, FITS and "raw". It supports "stacks", a series of images that share a single window. It is multithreaded, so time-consuming operations such as image file reading can be performed in parallel with other operations.
To install ImageJ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst imagej
This package has no dependencies.
|ImageJ 1.45||68||Monday, January 09, 2012|
Discussion for the ImageJ Package
- This discussion is only about ImageJ and the ImageJ package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ImageJ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.