Downloads of v 1.8
Kaxaml is a lightweight XAML editor that gives you a "split view" so you can see both your XAML and your rendered content (kind of like XamlPad but without the gigabyte of SDK).
To install Kaxaml, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst kaxaml
This package has no dependencies.
|Kaxaml 1.8||163||Tuesday, June 26, 2012|
Discussion for the Kaxaml Package
- This discussion is only about Kaxaml and the Kaxaml package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Kaxaml, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.