Downloads of v 1.7.0
Ketarin is a small application which automatically updates setup packages. As opposed to other tools, Ketarin is not meant to keep your system up-to-date, but rather to maintain a compilation of all important setup packages which can then be burned to disc or put on a USB stick.
To install Ketarin, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ketarin
This package has no dependencies.
|Ketarin 1.7.0||276||Sunday, July 27, 2014|
|Ketarin 22.214.171.1245||171||Tuesday, July 8, 2014|
|Ketarin 126.96.36.1994||3185||Sunday, April 1, 2012|
Discussion for the Ketarin Package
- This discussion is only about Ketarin and the Ketarin package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ketarin, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.