Downloads of v 1.0.2
LockHunter is a foolproof file unlocker. It is a free tool to delete files blocked by something you do not know. LockHunter is useful for fighting against malware, and other programs that are blocking files without a reason. Unlike other similar tools it deletes files into the recycle bin so you may restore them if deleted by mistake.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install LockHunter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst lockhunter
This package has no dependencies.
|LockHunter 3.1.1||1134||Tuesday, November 26, 2013|
|LockHunter 3.0.2||276||Saturday, October 26, 2013|
|LockHunter 18.104.22.16820714||1914||Saturday, July 14, 2012|
|LockHunter 2.0.2||66||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|LockHunter 1.0.2||372||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|LockHunter 1.0.1||70||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|LockHunter 1.0||89||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the LockHunter Package
- This discussion is only about LockHunter and the LockHunter package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LockHunter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.