Downloads of v 1.5.1110.1
Log2Console is a development tool offering a nice UI to display, filter and search log messages from different logging services: Log4Net, Log4j and NLog. It can directly receive log events locally or remotely, or read them from a log file... It is written with C#.| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install log2console, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst log2console
This package has no dependencies.
Discussion for the log2console Package
- This discussion is only about log2console and the log2console package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or log2console, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.