Downloads of v 126.96.36.199
MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database written in C++. This package installs MongoDB as a Windows service and binds to localhost. Type mongo at a command prompt to use the interactive, administrative shell. A batch script, MongoRotateLogs.bat, is included for convenient log rotation.
To install MongoDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst mongodb
This package has no dependencies.
|MongoDB 188.8.131.52||1607||Friday, September 28, 2012|
|MongoDB 184.108.40.206||258||Monday, February 06, 2012|
|MongoDB 220.127.116.11||30||Monday, February 06, 2012|
Discussion for the MongoDB Package
- This discussion is only about MongoDB and the MongoDB package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MongoDB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.