Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Mouse Without Borders
Mouse Without Borders is a project that allows you to reach across your PC's as if they were part of one single desktop. You can move files between the 2 computers simply by dragging them from one desktop to another. In fact you can control up to four computers from a single mouse and keyboard with no extra hardware needed.
To install Mouse Without Borders, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mousewithoutborders
This package has no dependencies.
|Mouse Without Borders 126.96.36.1992||854||Tuesday, May 7, 2013|
|Mouse Without Borders 188.8.131.524||314||Friday, November 30, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 184.108.40.206||195||Friday, August 24, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 220.127.116.11||114||Tuesday, July 31, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 18.104.22.168||78||Monday, July 2, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 22.214.171.124||78||Thursday, June 21, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 2.1.2||71||Monday, June 18, 2012|
|Mouse Without Borders 126.96.36.199||101||Monday, November 14, 2011|
Discussion for the Mouse Without Borders Package
- This discussion is only about Mouse Without Borders and the Mouse Without Borders package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Mouse Without Borders, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.