Downloads of v 6.1.4
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
This project is mature. However, there may be still some bugs and missing features that are being worked on. If you have any questions or suggestions about this project, please post them in the forums. Also, if you wish to make a feature request, you can post it there as well. But there's no guarantee that I'll implement your request.
You're encouraged to translate Notepad++ into your native tongue if there's not already a translation present in the Binary Translations page. And if you want, help translating Notepad++ official site into your native tongue would be greatly appreciated.
I hope you enjoy Notepad++ as much as I enjoy coding it.
To install Notepad++, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst notepadplusplus
- notepadplusplus.install (= 6.1.4)
|Notepad++ 6.3.3||2382||Monday, May 06, 2013|
|Notepad++ 6.3.2||1367||Wednesday, April 03, 2013|
|Notepad++ 6.3.1||632||Monday, March 18, 2013|
|Notepad++ 6.3||1612||Monday, February 04, 2013|
|Notepad++ 6.2.3||992||Monday, December 17, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.2.2||612||Monday, November 19, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.2.1||187||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.2||710||Wednesday, October 10, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.8||860||Monday, September 17, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.7||335||Tuesday, September 11, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.6||337||Thursday, August 16, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.5||355||Sunday, July 08, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.4||127||Monday, June 25, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.3||199||Monday, May 28, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.2||50||Thursday, May 24, 2012|
|Notepad++ 6.1.0||302||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|Notepad++ 188.8.131.5220225||206||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|notepadplusplus 5.9.8||186||Sunday, January 22, 2012|
|notepadplusplus 184.108.40.206||88||Friday, December 23, 2011|
|notepadplusplus 5.9.4||154||Thursday, October 20, 2011|
|notepadplusplus 220.127.116.11||518||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|notepadplusplus 5.9||57||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|notepadplusplus 5.8.7||102||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Notepad++ Package
- This discussion is only about Notepad++ and the Notepad++ package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Notepad++, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.