Downloads of v 2010.3.3.20120225
Papercut - built on .NET. Ever need to test emails from an application, but don't necessarily want it sending them out? Don't want to hassle with pointing it to a physical SMTP server? All you want to is verify it can send email, and take a look at the message.
Papercut is your answer. Papercut is a simplified SMTP server designed to only receive messages (not to send them on) with a GUI on top of it allowing you to see the messages it receives. It doesn't enforce any restrictions on addresses, it just takes the message and allows you see it. It is only active while it is running, and if you want it in the background, just minimize it to the system tray. When it receives a new message, a balloon message will show up to let you know.
To install Papercut, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst papercut
This package has no dependencies.
|Papercut 2013.6.10.2||212||Thursday, July 11, 2013|
|Papercut 2013.6.10||46||Sunday, June 30, 2013|
|Papercut 2010.3.3.20120225||441||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|Papercut 2010.3.3.1||206||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Papercut 2010.3.3.0||73||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Papercut Package
- This discussion is only about Papercut and the Papercut package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Papercut, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.