Downloads of v 5.3.10
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor)
PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly.
To install PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install php
This package has no dependencies.
Discussion for the PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) Package
- This discussion is only about PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) and the PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.