Downloads of v 0.4.0.20120717
posh-git - A set of PowerShell scripts which provide Git/PowerShell integration.
To install posh-git, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install poshgit
|posh-git 0.4.0.20120717||10972||Tuesday, July 17, 2012|
|posh-git 0.4.0||294||Monday, May 14, 2012|
|posh-git 0.3.0.2||315||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|posh-git 0.3.0.1||314||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|posh-git 0.3||123||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the posh-git Package
- This discussion is only about posh-git and the posh-git package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or posh-git, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.