Downloads of v 3.01
Process Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. It combines the features of two legacy Sysinternals utilities, Filemon and Regmon, and adds an extensive list of enhancements including rich and non-destructive filtering, comprehensive event properties such session IDs and user names, reliable process information, full thread stacks with integrated symbol support for each operation, simultaneous logging to a file, and much more. Its uniquely powerful features will make Process Monitor a core utility in your system troubleshooting and malware hunting toolkit.
To install Process Monitor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst procmon
This package has no dependencies.
|Process Monitor 3.01||581||Monday, May 21, 2012|
Discussion for the Process Monitor Package
- This discussion is only about Process Monitor and the Process Monitor package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Process Monitor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.