Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
psake is a build automation tool written in PowerShell. It avoids the angle-bracket tax associated with executable XML by leveraging the PowerShell syntax in your build scripts. psake has a syntax inspired by rake (aka make in Ruby) and bake (aka make in Boo), but is easier to script because it leverages your existent command-line knowledge. psake is pronounced sake - as in Japanese rice wine. It does NOT rhyme with make, bake, or rake. You can also install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey) and have global psake.
To install psake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst psake
This package has no dependencies.
|psake 184.108.40.206||226||Monday, December 23, 2013|
|psake 220.127.116.11||39||Saturday, December 07, 2013|
Discussion for the psake Package
- This discussion is only about psake and the psake package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or psake, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.