Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
To install Python, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst python
This package has no dependencies.
|Python 2.7.5||10||Monday, May 20, 2013|
|Python 2.7.4||1062||Sunday, April 07, 2013|
|Python 2.7.3||4893||Saturday, April 14, 2012|
|Python 126.96.36.199||183||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Python 2.7.2||165||Tuesday, September 27, 2011|
Discussion for the Python Package
- This discussion is only about Python and the Python package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Python, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.