Downloads of v 188.8.131.5211231
Ruby DevKit (1.8 & 1.9)
Ruby Development Kit (DevKit) is a toolkit that makes it easy to build and use native C/C++ extensions such as RDiscount and RedCloth for Ruby on Windows.
This no longer takes a dependency on Ruby. Please install that first.
To install Ruby DevKit (1.8 & 1.9), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ruby.devkit
|Ruby DevKit (1.8 & 1.9) 184.108.40.20611231||2825||Sunday, November 10, 2013|
|Ruby DevKit 220.127.116.1111230||2202||Friday, February 3, 2012|
|Ruby DevKit 18.104.22.16811229||83||Monday, January 9, 2012|
|Ruby DevKit 4.5.2||150||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Ruby DevKit (1.8 & 1.9) Package
- This discussion is only about Ruby DevKit (1.8 & 1.9) and the Ruby DevKit (1.8 & 1.9) package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ruby DevKit (1.8 & 1.9), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.