Downloads of v 1.0.3
Sikuli is a visual technology to automate and test graphical user interfaces (GUI) using images (screenshots). Sikuli includes Sikuli Script, a visual scripting API for Jython, and Sikuli IDE, an integrated development environment for writing visual scripts with screenshots easily. Sikuli Script automates anything you see on the screen without internal API's support. You can programmatically control a web page, a Windows/Linux/Mac OS X desktop application, or even an iphone or android application running in a simulator or via VNC.
To install Project SIKULI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst sikuli
|Project SIKULI 1.0.3||123||Tuesday, January 10, 2012|
Discussion for the Project SIKULI Package
- This discussion is only about Project SIKULI and the Project SIKULI package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Project SIKULI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.