Downloads of v 1.8.1
SpecFlow is a pragmatic BDD solution for .NET. It uses the Gherkin specification language and integrates to many development tools (VS2008, VS2010, MonoDevelop, SharpDevelop, MsBuild). It provides efficient testing solution for the .NET-related platforms, like .NET 3.5, .NET4.0 , Mono, Silverlight 3, Silverlight 4 or Windows Phone 7.
• Project website: www.specflow.org
• Documentation: github.com/techtalk/SpecFlow/wiki/Documentation
• Discussion group: groups.google.com/group/SpecFlow
To install SpecFlow, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst specflow
Copyright (c) 2009, TechTalk
This package has no dependencies.
|SpecFlow 1.8.1||116||Monday, February 20, 2012|
Discussion for the SpecFlow Package
- This discussion is only about SpecFlow and the SpecFlow package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SpecFlow, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.