Downloads of v 3.8.2
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world. SQLite Shell is a command-line shell for accessing and modifying SQLite databases. This program is compatible with all versions of SQLite through this version and beyond.
To install SQLite.shell, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst sqlite.shell
This package has no dependencies.
|SQLite.shell 3.8.2||10||Saturday, December 07, 2013|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.1||61||Friday, October 18, 2013|
|SQLite.shell 126.96.36.199||35||Tuesday, September 10, 2013|
|SQLite.shell 3.7.17||66||Saturday, June 22, 2013|
|SQLite.shell 188.8.131.52||152||Wednesday, April 11, 2012|
|SQLite.shell 184.108.40.206||32||Sunday, January 22, 2012|
|SQLite.shell 220.127.116.11||76||Monday, October 03, 2011|
Discussion for the SQLite.shell Package
- This discussion is only about SQLite.shell and the SQLite.shell package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite.shell, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.