Downloads of v 4.7
StyleCop analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules. It can be run from inside of Visual Studio or integrated into an MSBuild project. StyleCop has also been integrated into many third-party development tools.| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install StyleCop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst stylecop
This package has no dependencies.
|StyleCop 4.7||175||Friday, February 10, 2012|
Discussion for the StyleCop Package
- This discussion is only about StyleCop and the StyleCop package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or StyleCop, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.