Downloads of v 2014.05.13
The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault
To install Sysinternals, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sysinternals
This package has no dependencies.
|Sysinternals 2014.05.13||6329||Wednesday, May 14, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.03.07||4980||Saturday, March 08, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.02.04||1859||Wednesday, February 05, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.29||463||Thursday, January 30, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2014.01.21||563||Wednesday, January 22, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19.20140121||110||Tuesday, January 21, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.12.19||1151||Wednesday, January 01, 2014|
|Sysinternals 2013.11.01||1918||Saturday, November 02, 2013|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01.20130912||1417||Thursday, September 12, 2013|
|Sysinternals 2013.08.01||184||Tuesday, September 10, 2013|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.05.14||6263||Tuesday, May 15, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.03.23||205||Monday, April 09, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.2.3||268||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2011.12.15||176||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|Sysinternals 188.8.131.52||242||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 184.108.40.206||82||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 1.0||100||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Sysinternals Package
- This discussion is only about Sysinternals and the Sysinternals package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysinternals, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.