Downloads of v 1.0
The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault
|Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install Sysinternals, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst sysinternals
This package has no dependencies.
|Sysinternals 1.2012.05.14||3982||Tuesday, May 15, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.03.23||161||Monday, April 09, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.2.3||215||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2011.12.15||125||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|Sysinternals 22.214.171.124||202||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 126.96.36.199||34||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 1.0||61||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Sysinternals Package
- This discussion is only about Sysinternals and the Sysinternals package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysinternals, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.